Saturday, April 23, 2011

Down Time

Hey bloggers/readers!

Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately, but that will be fixed soon!  I'm coming up with a new look called the "Midnight Love" and it's inspired by the pink smokey eye look.  I'm really into smokey eye looks so you'll see a lot of them soon.  Anyways, I'm sorry about my absence and not updating enough for you readers!!!  I've been so caught up with homework and I've been really sick.  And recently someone passed away at my school...  it was very sad.  Though even I didn't know him my heart, and prayers still go out to his loving family.   R.I.P. Lucas Deker you'll be forever remembered.  :)

Stay tuned for more of my blogs that will arrive shortly in the future.  Love you all!
Lunar Starlet
Twitter: lunarstarlet  <-- FOLLOW & this blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment