Saturday, April 16, 2011

J'adore Amour

Hey, guys!  So it's been awhile since I've fixed my blogspot, or even been on it- but I made it even more chic then it was before!  I'm excited to start posting my makeup ideas and spread creation to everyone who will hopefully be inspired.  I'll try to post something at least once every week due to the extreme amount of homework I get and the minimum time I have on my hands.  So while you're reading this please check my twitter: @lunarstarlet & youtube: don't have one.   (Don't type that in!)

May ♥

(P.S. thanks to the two people who have followed me on blogspot!  Let's get to know each other and for future reference I'm excited for more followers.  I always follow back by the way :) And thanks to everyone who participated following me on twitter.  Love you all!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment